Brain Physiology Lab - CNRS UMR 8118
Université Paris Descartes
45 Rue des Saints Pères
75270 Paris Cedex 06
Dr Guylaine HOFFNER
INSERM researcher, CR-INSERM
Diseases of Polyglutamate Expansion - Basonuclins
guylaine.hoffner@-Code a retirer pour éviter le SPAM-parisdescartes.fr
+33 1 42 86 42 37, room P376
- Synchrotron-based infrared spectroscopy brings to light the structure of protein aggregates in neurodegenerative diseases
Hoffner G, André W, Sandt C, Djian P : Reviews in Analytical Chemistry, 2014
- Monomeric, oligomeric and polymeric proteins in huntington disease and other diseases of polyglutamine expansion.
Hoffner G, Djian P : Brain Sci, 2014
- Polyglutamine Aggregation in Huntington Disease: Does Structure Determine Toxicity?
Hoffner G, Djian P : Mol Neurobiol, 2014
- Structure of inclusions of Huntington\\’s disease brain revealed by synchrotron infrared microspectroscopy: polymorphism and relevance to cytotoxicity.
André W, Sandt C, Dumas P, Djian P, Hoffner G : Anal Chem, 2013
- Transglutaminase in epidermis and neurological disease or what makes a good cross-linking substrate.
Hoffner G, Vanhoutteghem A, André W, Djian P : Adv Enzymol Relat Areas Mol Biol, 2011
- Transglutaminase-catalyzed crosslinking in neurological disease: from experimental evidence to therapeutic inhibition.
Hoffner G, André W, Vanhoutteghem A, Souès S, Djian P : CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets, 2010
- [Nepsilon-(gamma-glutamyl) lysine] as a potential biomarker in neurological diseases: new detection method and fragmentation pathways.
Hoffner G, Hoppilliard Y, van der Rest G, Dansette P, Djian P, Ohanessian G : J Mass Spectrom, 2008
- Misfolding of proteins with a polyglutamine expansion is facilitated by proteasomal chaperones.
Rousseau E, Kojima R, Hoffner G, Djian P, Bertolotti A : J Biol Chem, 2008
- Aggregation of expanded huntingtin in the brains of patients with Huntington disease.
Hoffner G, Souès S, Djian P : Prion, 2007
- Transglutaminase and diseases of the central nervous system.
Hoffner G, Djian P : Front Biosci, 2005
- Purification of neuronal inclusions of patients with Huntington\\’s disease reveals a broad range of N-terminal fragments of expanded huntingtin and insoluble polymers.
Hoffner G, Island ML, Djian P : J Neurochem, 2005
- Oligomeric and polymeric aggregates formed by proteins containing expanded polyglutamine.
Iuchi S, Hoffner G, Verbeke P, Djian P, Green H : Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2003
- Perinuclear localization of huntingtin as a consequence of its binding to microtubules through an interaction with beta-tubulin: relevance to Huntington\\’s disease.
Hoffner G, Kahlem P, Djian P : J Cell Sci, 2002
- Protein aggregation in Huntington\\’s disease.
Hoffner G, Djian P : Biochimie, 2002